We are congregation of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church (OPC), which was founded in 1936. Reformation OPC was organized as a particular congregation of the OPC in 1984.
The 16th century reformation of the church was a movement dedicated to the renewal of obedience to the Word of God, to the gospel of God’s saving grace for sinners such as ourselves, and to a Biblical vision of God’s majesty over all of life. We desire to be a continuing part of that renewal movement.
The Orthodox Presbyterian Church has existed for over 80 years. The word “orthodox” simply means straight teaching. We strive to be true to the original gospel message proclaimed in the Bible.
We are a Presbyterian Church, which means that, we are governed by elders elected from among the members of the congregation, and that we are Reformed in doctrine as summarized in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
We are a community of Christians who worship together and who seek to preach and teach the Word of God and seek to show the mercy and compassion of Christ in a lost and needy world.